Vinegars, Tonics & Capsules
Manuka, Jarrah & Organic Honey
Detoxing doesn't mean you have to starve! We are totally aligned with Jessica from JSHealth and her approach to cleansing with wholefoods. Plus we LOVE seeing Apple Cider Vinegar as one of her pantry staples! 🤩
Click to read more...
The House Of Wellness talks through ways to use ACV as part of your New Year Detox. 🍏✨🙌
✨To celebrate the launch of our NEW Apple Cider Vinegar Tonics and Capsules we have an exciting prize giveaway to help you detox and get your glow on for 2019! ✨
We have FIVE packs to giveaway that each contain:
🧡 Our new Turmeric Booster ACV Tonic
🍏 Our new High Strength ACV Capsules
🍯 A jar each of our Jarrah & Manuka Honeys
💧 An Onya Eco Water Bottle
👅 A Black Chicken Remedies Tongue Scraper
🌿 A Hydréa London Official Dry Body Brush
🌈 A pack of Mukti Organics Bioactive Body Polish
🌻 Plus you get the super cute woven basket too!
To enter, simply:
1. Like Barnes Naturals Facebook and follow us on Instagram @barnesnaturals
2. Like this post and the one on Instagram.
3. Tell us in the comments below who you would share this prize pack with.
Winners will be announced on January 31st at 12:00pm AEST. Good luck!
T&Cs can be found here: https://www.barnesnaturals.com/en-au/competitions-giveaways
Turmeric, a root spice belonging to the ginger family has a ‘deep-rooted’ history of use in traditional medicine. Head over to our blog to learn more: https://bit.ly/2snJRsY 🧡
Meal prep is key when you’re trying to stick to a heath kick. We can't stress it enough. We love this article from news.com.au on how to nail the art of meal-prepping for a healthier, more organised you. 💁♀️
Friday nights can be hard when you're trying to stick to a detox. Avoid the temptation and impress your friends with this liver friendly Pineapple Dandelion Muddle Mocktail recipe. 🍹
Ingredients for 4 servings:
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
2 tablespoons of ginger powder
6 roughly torn fresh dandelion leaves
60 mls of our Turmeric Booster Tonic
1.5 cup of Kombucha or sparkling water
1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder for garnish
1. Place pineapple and ginger in medium bowl. Use a muddler to combine the two then add in the Turmeric Booster Tonic and use a spoon to stir.
2. Divide dandelion greens into four cocktail glasses; use the muddler to bruise the leaves.
3. Top each with 1/4 of the pineapple mixture. Add crushed ice and top each off with kombucha or sparkling water, sprinkle with turmeric powder.
Recipe and 📷 adapted from McCormicks.
This year our New Year Health Kick isn’t just limited to food and exercise, we're also hitting up this digital by Wellness Daily HQ to seriously hit the reset button! ✨
Follow our social networks #barnesnaturals
Garlic, Ashwaganda & Honey
As a healthy shot or drink, or as a flavoursome dressing, drizzled over salads or vegetables.